Covid-19 Statement

By | 14th March 2020

At the moment we are monitoring the situation regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus.

  • Our next event is May 9th.
  • Most of our participants are local so are not having to make significant travel arrangements in advance
  • We will make a decision two weeks before the event
  • Whether the event goes ahead depends on the situation of the outbreak two weeks in advance of the event, the willingness of volunteers, contractors and ourselves to proceed, and the advice of government, England Athletics and health organisations
  • If we cancel an event, you will automatically be transferred to the 2021 event. We will be unable to rearrange the events for later this year because a lot of mass participation events have already been moved into September and October. We wish to avoid double bookings