We have moved our entry system to Let’s Do This. Log in to your account to see your options.
- Transfers between events are not possible.
- You can transfer your place to another runner for free.
- Transfers must be completed no later than 7 days before the event.
- Unofficial number swapping is not permitted and risks disqualification. This is in accordance with UKA RULE 143 S 2.
The deadline exists because we will have started to produce our printed paperwork for the event by this time.
How to transfer your place
In all cases, please transfer your place officially.
If you entered via Let’s Do This
Please log into your Let’s Do This account to transfer your place.
- You can access your Let’s Do This account HERE.
- A link can also be found on your entry email.
- If you did not create an account please contact Let’s Do This.
The transfer process will be wholly handled by Let’s Do This.
If you booked via Let’s Do This, you may be eligible for a refund through their Injury Protection Policy. Please contact Let’s Do This directly, we will be unable to answer any queries on this.
We do not offer refunds for any other circumstance. This is due to the upfront costs of staging an event.
As an organiser we start to incur costs for the event from the moment the dates are booked.
As the event draws closer ever increasing costs are incurred to the point where we cannot recover any of them, regardless of whether you run.