We may use photographs of our participants for marketing purposes and social media. We can remove photographs on request. We ask runners, friends and family to add their photographs of our runs to our Flickr group for sharing. If you would like a photograph removed from Flickr you should contact the photographer.
We only collect personal details that we feel are necessary. We use your email address to communicate run details to you. We may use it for marketing in the future, although you will of course be able to opt out.
This website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Use PayPal to securely handle transactions. Please read PayPal’s own terms and conditions
- Display Strava information if you have joined the We Run They Run I Run club on Strava. Please read Strava’s own terms and conditions.
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.